[EpiData-list] New experimental Analysis for testing released - v0.9.0.15
EpiData development and support
epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Dec 22 10:07:18 CST 2017
Dear all users
We have released next experimental version for testing, which you may
find from the page: Http://www.epidata.dk/testing.php
Many issues have been fixed since the latest public test in early
december. A complete list is found at the bottom.
In particular we have fixed and quality assured the data integrity
command: check data, check key, check relate
But also many other issues, e.g. colour control. These lines will turn
output and command line into yellow on black background.
set "COMMANDLINE BG COLOUR" := "#000000";
set "COMMANDLINE FONT COLOUR" := "#FFF000";
set "OUTPUT BG COLOUR" := "#000000";
set "OUTPUT FONT COLOUR" := "#FFF000";
Many other aspects have been fixed, e.g. search and replace in editor in
Next in line is the implementation of tables command and a few more
issues in relation to data-management, which will then be announced as a
Please do some testing in particular of saving files after changes to
variables and structures, followed by entry in EntryClient and report to
the list of your experiences.
Best wishes for the coming end of year festivitas and a merry christmas
for those who celebrate the christmas traditions.
Jens Lauritsen and Torsten Christiansen
* Removed the result variable $SYSTEMDIR and replaced with the function
* Editor "open file" now opens in current directory
* Options may now be a global that holds other options:
- new global OPT s := "!cum !d0"
- freq sex !OPT // this will effectively act as freq sex !cum !d0
* Fixed a number of bugs in "check relate" and "check key"
* Added additional result variables to "check relate" and "check key"
* Fixed bugs in relation to names already used in sections/headings
* Editor: Inserting history/set-options
* "list var" and variable information (F3) now shows variables that are
part of key with a "*"
* Added sub-command "edit data" with option !del -> marks all record in
current select for deletion
* Added command "report users"
* Added option !del to "browse" and "list data" to show ONLY records
marked for deletion
* Browser: Added shortcut "CTRL + G" which shows a dialog for jump to
* Added SET OPTIONS for COLOUR control og OUTPUT, COMMANDLINE and Browser
* Added option !output [:= "html | text"] to "save" command. This saves
the output buffer to text or html.
* And many minor bug fixes.
More information about the EpiData-list