[EpiData-list] A request for download page of previous versions

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue May 22 01:33:30 CDT 2018

A direct mail was sent regarding previous versions:

Always use the latest public version.

Test and experimental versions should never be used for "real" project data, but should be tested on copies of data.

When bugs and errors are found we fix these and sometimes this may change the structure of the epx/epz project file. New public release versions can always read previous forms.

If you find an error with a new version, please report the error, such that we can locate the problem and fix it.

Jens Lauritsen
Epidata Association
Denmark