[EpiData-list] SELECT and LIST COMMAND of EPI ANALYSIS 1.2.0.0

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Sun Jun 3 06:58:55 CDT 2018

The correct way to do this is with one statement:

select name=“GURWINDER” do browse uno date name age ageu5 sex area revisit diagnosis1;

select is only in effect for the statement that follows ‘do’

You can have multiple statements for select by using begin … end:

select name=“GURWINDER” do begin
  browse uno date name age ageu5 sex area revisit diagnosis1;
  means age;
  freq sex;
end;

Jamie