[EpiData-list] New Epidata release due to virus problems

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Sep 26 00:53:44 CDT 2018

Excuses for the previous mail in Danish.

We have received reports of virus over the last months. All the signals are false, but obviously we are taking this as a serious matter.

Yesterday new versions were released which pass the tests at "virustotal.com".

The changes affect version control where now a simpler look up principle was implemented.

Please report any problems still remaining to this list or info (- at -) epidata.dk.

Jens Lauritsen
Epidata Association
Denmark