[EpiData-list] EntryClient Statusbar

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Sat Nov 17 05:41:50 CST 2018

A given observation (record) during entry may be in different states.
1 Standard, just entered or edited
2 marked for deletion.
3 verified

Mark for deletion is invoked with the "del" and verified with the "ver".

If you have access control (user logging) a given user can get the right to verify.

Verify may also be used as an alternative to double entry if you (eg as supervisor) visually control the entry independently of the previous entry of actual data.

You will also notice that marking "ver" will force you to answer "save changes", since the attribute is set (or removed).

If you edit data in a verified observation the state is changed back to standard.

Best wishes

/Jens Lauritsen
Epidata association