[EpiData-list] EntryClient Statusbar

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Nov 21 06:52:15 CST 2018

Hello,
a lot of thanks for the explanation!

> If you have access control (user logging) a given user can get the right to verify.

Hmm,this is not an explicit right,or?. Which Entry Right includes this?
Backgroud: For a Monitor/Clinical Research Associate an Account with
only a reading right is assigned. It would be nice if only the Monitor
could change the VER-State-Button. Is this manageable?

Generally I'm sorry to say, but this is not working.
After re-edit, the state is not falling back to standard.
I checked it on Windows with and without extended Useraccess, with
EpiData Entry 4.4.1 and update to 4.4.3
Greetings from Hamburg
Michael