[EpiData-list] version trouble

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Jan 4 09:37:31 CST 2019

This is an increasing issue (some hospitals not using the most recent version)

Can you ask them to send me an email or phone number. Then I will call them and ask their reasons, since I would like to know how we can adopt an upgrade policy, which ensures having access to the latest version.

Write to info (at) epidata.dk and disregard the auto message, I will get the mail.

Best wishes
Jens Lauritsen
Epidata.dk