[EpiData-list] Update of EpiData to work with MacOS Catalina

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Fri Oct 18 06:51:42 CDT 2019

There is an issue on this and coming versions of Mac operating systems.

It seems they intend to require some specific agreements (could also be payments) to allow any software to run on that system.

This is in my view definitely not an OPEN approach to a collaborative world. If you have experiences or solutions to manage this let us know here on the list or via direct mail, info - at - epidata.dk.

We are looking into possibilities. Users will be asked to test whether the solutions actually work.

Best wishes and hopes for an increasing collaborative approach from it companies, not the opposite.

Jens Lauritsen
EpiData Association, Denmark