[EpiData-list] Defining Entry Rights EpiData Manager v4.6.0.2

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Mar 4 05:00:29 CST 2020

Hello,
I am testing the EpiData system as a possible solution for data management
for a nutrition cohort study. I have been able to set up a dataform and
create groups and users using the Extended Access capabilities. I am
however unable to define entry rights (CTRL E) on the my test data form,
when I click on it using the point click option or control E absolutely
nothing happens and the window I expect to show up as shown in the page 4
(Step 3) of attached PDF does not appear. Anyone else experienced this
problem? Or am I missing something?
Edna