[EpiData-list] Defining Entry Rights EpiData Manager v4.6.0.2

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Wed Mar 4 15:54:29 CST 2020

Yes. Using Manager where I have set up a data entry  group beneath the
default admin group.  I have defined two users the admin one withe rights
to everything and the data entry user who is in  the data entry  group only
and as a result doesn't have any of the listed rights the admin has. When I
click on my data dataform and try to define entry rights nothing  happens.
The window doesn't  pop up at all so I can define those rights.
Edna