[EpiData-list] Defining Entry Rights EpiData Manager v4.6.0.2

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Mar 10 07:19:20 CDT 2020

Just following up on my query above.. I thought maybe sharing some screen
shots would clarify the problem I am encountering with defining entry
rights for a data entry user in epidata manager... So this is how I have
set up this particular group and you can see there assigned rights..
Ideally I wouldn't even want them defining, preparing double entry or
translating projects but in case the issue was that I was not assigning
them any rights at all I give them these limited rights..
[image: image.png]
The  problem is when I then look at current entry rights below  this group
of users have none at all in the data form. The only way they get right s
is if I make them part of the admin user group which completely defeats the
purpose of having a hierarchical user system because then they can do
everything the admins can?
[image: image.png]

Trying to define Entry rights as shown below does not result in anything
happening at all.

[image: image.png]
I really like several of the features in the epidata manager and very keen
to see if we can use it for our study starting in June in Northern Nigeria.
With kind regards,
Edna Ogada