[EpiData-list] Defining Entry Rights EpiData Manager v4.6.0.2

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Mar 10 12:01:58 CDT 2020

You are on the right track, but are missing a step.

The approach is:

1. define the admin user

2. define groups
   - you added data entry group, but DON’T give them any rights on that page (first image). The check boxes are just for the management rights.

3. define users
   - add a new user (name, password) and assign to the data entry group

4. define entry rights
   -click on your data entry user(s) and give them person Read, Update, Create rights on the ‘Current Entry Rights’ tab by clicking in those boxes; you can actually take away entry rights from an admin.

4. save the project

Jamie