[EpiData-list] Defining Entry Rights EpiData Manager v4.6.0.2

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Mar 10 12:24:28 CDT 2020

Was just about to send you the epx.. let me start again following your
steps as outlined above exactly. If I don't succeed then I will send you
the epx  as you had requested in the previous email. I made sure to
download the latest version but wondering if that could be the problem. I
somehow didn't download it right? Will write back shortly.
Edna