[EpiData-list] HELP ON EPPIDATA ENTRY

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Sat May 9 11:58:42 CDT 2020

Sir/Madam

I am Ibrahim from Ghana.
I face a challenge while developing a data base with epidata entry. I
have different regions and each region has a number of different
districts under it. I want to link the each region to the specific
districts under it so that at data entry mode, when a particular
region is selected, only the districts under it will appear at the
districts field for selection. I will really appreciate a support from
anyone on this issue. I don't mind calling for more information if a
phone number is provided for me.
Thank you