[EpiData-list] Epidata 3.1 - Not Showing Correct Date

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Thu Jul 2 15:51:22 CDT 2020

Have they checked if this is part of the check file for that system.

Is there a particular reason not to update the system to the new version?

We are not updating the Epidata classic system - since many years users should update their rec+ chk systems to the new one with Manager and EntryClient, which for data entry conforms with the current operating systems, e.g. Windows 10.

Best wishes

Jens Lauritsen
EpiData Association, Denmark