[EpiData-list] Epidata 4.6.0.4 SPSS-Export

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Dec 15 03:32:33 CST 2020

Dear Juergen,
this is right, the SPSS-Export doesn't work right. The used SPSS-
Command "data list" is a lit bit out of date and could not handle
qualifiers for Textvariables.

This is a workaround:
Do the SPSS-Export.
Afterwards do a second export, the "CSV-Export", and overwrite the
existing file.
In the Specifications for the CSV-Export you can disable/delete the
Quote Character.
Greetings
Michael