[EpiData-list] EpiData and Apple Mac

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Jun 22 06:50:37 CDT 2021

Good day,

In our University we run a course on-line and students learn how to use
EpiData as well as Stata during the course.

We encountered a problem with the students who use Apple Mac computers and
who are using Catalina OS. It appears that EpiData does not run properly in
Catalina environment. They can download and install a beta version but that
does not allow saving, for example, or export to Stata; so they are unable
to submit assignments requiring the preparation of questionnaires, data
entry or export to Stata.

It affects about 20 of our 600 students.

Does anyone have any solution to suggest?