[EpiData-list] EpiData and Apple Mac

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Jun 22 07:18:02 CDT 2021

Which version of the apps are you using? It sounds like a problem with file permissions, which can arise on shared computers, but I’m assuming your students have their own Macs.

The default data folder (set via the Preferences menu) must be a folder with full access (within their home folder - e.g.  /Users/name/data).

I’ve been working to get all aspects of EpiData working on the new Mac OS, including Big Sur, but I have not run into this problem.

Jamie