[EpiData-list] EpiData and Apple Mac

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Jun 22 08:08:34 CDT 2021

Thanks,

The students have their own MACs and it is only a problem with those using
Catalina.
We are using the latyst version of the apps as found in the links on the
website:
*Manager* *v4.6.0.4* *EntryClient* *v4.6.0.2  (We are not using the
analysis module, they use Stata for analysis)*
Much appears on the internet about this but it seems old and I was
wondering if there is something new. At the moment I am just telling them
to borrow someone else's computer for these sessions. They are not very
pleased with me. I am an Apple Mac user but am using an older version of
the OS and so I did not anticipate this problem.

Regards

Brendan Girdler-Brown
+27 (0)11 477 7865
+27 (0) 66 077 1295