[EpiData-list] EpiData and Apple Mac

EpiData development and support epidata-list at lists.umanitoba.ca
Tue Jun 22 10:05:21 CDT 2021

Manager 4.6.0.4 and Entry 4.6.0.2 should not even run on macOS Catalina, as they are 32-bit apps.

There are compatible test versions of Manager and Entry, which should be fine for your students. They will also run on your Mac, so you can check them out.
The test versions are distributed as .zip files and the contents can be used to replace the standard version.

They are available on the EpiData site at epidata.dk/testing.php <http://epidata.dk/testing.php>

The test version for Manager and Entry is 4.6.0.6

Jamie