FACULTY OF GRADUATE STUDIES RESEARCH COMPLETION SCHOLARSHIPhttp://bit.ly/2Gcdneb Minimum value of $2,500 * For Master's & PhD students Research Field(s): Unrestricted Deadline: March 1, 2019 More Infohttp://bit.ly/2Gcdneb
One award returned
FACULTY OF GRADUATE STUDIES RESEARCH COMPLETION SCHOLARSHIP
Research Fields TEST
No categories available
No citizenship available
In years where funds are available, the Faculty of Graduate Studies will offer scholarships to full-time graduate students at the University of Manitoba. Scholarships will be offered to meritorious graduate students who demonstrate significant academic achievement, research ability, and scholarly potential. Not all applicants who meet the minimum eligibility requirements are guaranteed to receive a scholarship. The Faculty of Graduate Studies will confirm the availability of funds for this scholarship annually.
In years when funds are available, scholarships with a minimum value of $2,500 will be offered to graduate students who:
(1) are enrolled full-time in a thesis-based program in the Faculty of Graduate Studies within the first two years of a Master's program or the first four years of a Ph.D. program;
(2) have achieved a minimum grade point average of 3.0 based on the the last 60 credit hours (or equivalent) of study;
(3) have defended their thesis proposal; and
(4) are in good standing with the Faculty of Graduate Studies.
Preference will be given to students who do not hold funding, but all eligible applicants are encouraged to apply.
The selection committee will determine the number and value of awards offered each year based on the funds available. In years when funds are available, multiple competitions may be held. The Faculty of Graduate Studies will set the deadline(s) each year. No awards will be offered in years when no funding is available.
The selection committee will be named by the Vice-Provost (Graduate Education) and Dean of the Faculty of Graduate Studies (or designate).
a minimum of $2,500
No details on tenability available
To apply, complete the online application available at the following link
The application package must include:
1. The completed online application
2. A reference letter from the student's advisor (maximum 500 words)
3. The thesis proposal form
Please direct any questions about the award to Roxanne Tackie, Awards Assistant with the Faculty of Graduate Studies at email@example.com:firstname.lastname@example.org.%3C/br%3E