The Rady Faculty of Health Sciences at the University of Manitoba is hosting an open forum on the Corona virus tomorrow. All are welcome to attend.
Coronavirus: An open forum
Wednesday, February 5
12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
Frederic Gaspard Theatre
*This presentation will be available via livestream: https://media1.cc.umanitoba.ca/TheatreA.html
Details at: bit.ly/391djIm
A newly identified coronavirus named 2019-nCoV was reported in China at the end of 2019 and has now been identified in several other countries. Join us for a public forum about your questions and thoughts on the impacts of this virus on people and communities in Canada and throughout the world. All are welcome to attend.
* Joel Kettner, department of community health sciences
* Brent Roussin, Chief provincial public health officer, Province of Manitoba
* John Embil, Infection control physician, Winnipeg Regional Health Authority
* Michelle Driedger, department of community health sciences
* Pat Boreskie, resident, emergency medicine
* Inez Vystrcil-Spence, citizen, Nisichawayasihk Cree Nation, Nelson House
* Tom Brodbeck, columnist, Winnipeg Free Press
If you no longer wish to receive emails from the MHIKNET listserv, please unsubscribe here.<http://lists.umanitoba.ca/mailman/options/mhiknet-l>