Secretary to the Department Head
Department of Plant Science
222 Agriculture Building
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3T 2N2
From: Heather Wiebe
Sent: May-03-17 3:22 PM
To: Fouad Daayf; Robert Currie; Martin Nyachoti; James House; Danny Mann; Derek Brewin; Paul Bullock
Cc: Bev Godard; Martha Blouw; Sandra Anderson; Kathy Graham; Jennifer McLaren; Pam Gauthier; Heather Innis; Surinder Kamboz; Lynda Closson
Subject: FW: Conference and Sponsorship Program Call for Applications for the June 15th, 2017 deadline
The following message was included in the Agriculture Funding Newsletter, however, to ensure wide spread distribution please circulate this email to academics and graduate students in your respective departments.
Confidential Secretary to the Associate Deans
Faculty of Agricultural and Food Sciences
From: adr-rlo-bounces(a)lists.umanitoba.ca<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> [mailto:email@example.com] On Behalf Of Lindsey Troschuk
Sent: April-17-17 3:01 PM
To: vpac-dept-heads(a)lists.umanitoba.ca<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>; 'adr-rlo(a)lists.umanitoba.ca'; Brian Postl; Rector St. Pauls College; Christopher Trott; David Mandzuk; Douglas Brown; Edmund Dawe; Gary Hepburn; Jim Mulvale; Jonathan Beddoes; Jonathan Black-Branch; Dean Agriculture; Mary-Jo Romaniuk; Michael Benarroch; Norman Halden; Paul Hess; Robert Hoppa; Stefi Baum; Todd Mondor; Anthony Iacopino; Beverly O'Connell; Reg Urbanowski; Xiaochen Gu
Cc: Marcia Kort; Marilyn Shantz; Jodi Petch; Kimberley Stefaniuk; Laura Orsak; Sharon Kirsch; Kate Davis; Isadora Ferreira; Angela Shank; Karen Martindale; Jolene Chester; Janice Gripp; Bonnie Warkentine; Kristjana Oliver; Philippa Alexiuk; School of Art Assistant; Eileen Konrad; Marni Laurencelle; Janice Tilly
Subject: [Adr-rlo] Conference and Sponsorship Program Call for Applications for the June 15th, 2017 deadline
Hello Deans, Directors, Department Heads and Associate Deans (Research),
Please see the attached call for the June 15th deadline of the Conference and Sponsorship Program, CSP guidelines and applicable application forms. Please distribute this information widely in your faculties and units.
Administrative Assistant to Gary Glavin, the Associate Vice-President (Research)
and Jay Doering, the Associate Vice-President (Partnerships)
Office of the Vice-President (Research and International)
207 Administration Building
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
This email and any attachments may contain confidential, personal and/or privileged information intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, retaining, distribution, access, use or modification of the contents of this e-mailed information is strictly prohibited. If you receive this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy the email message and any attachments or copies.
From: Ralph Kowatsch
Sent: May-02-17 12:09 PM
To: Bev Godard
Subject: WHMIS quiz
Here is the information for completing the online WHMIS training
Follow the instructions below to access online WHMIS training
1. Login to UMLearn using your UMNet ID and password.
a. For personnel who do not have a UMNet ID, please contact ehso(a)umanitoba.ca<mailto:email@example.com>
2. In the top right-hand corner, click on "Support" > "Self Registration"
3. Click on "WHMIS Training"
4. A course description will appear. Click "Register"
5. Enter registration information as required. Click "Submit".
6. Click "finish" on the Step3: Confirmation window
7. A registration Summary should appear with the option to "Go To course offering WHMIS Training" as an option. Click on this to begin your training.
8. To complete your WHMIS training, an online test with a score of 80% or higher is required. Upon successful completion of the online WHMIS test, a certificate will be generated that you can print. Submit the certificate to your Departmental WHMIS Coordinator for record keeping.
9. If you would like to review your final grade: Assessments > Grades and User Progress. Scroll to the Quizzes section and you can view your overall score. This final score will be recorded in our database within a week of completion