The following bug-fixes has been made and new versions uploaded today.
EpiData Manager Program Version: 220.127.116.11
EpiData Entry Client Program Version: 18.104.22.168
* Fixed bug where File assocation under Windows did not work.
* ProjectFrame splitter wasn't changed on Restore Default.
* Prepare-double-entry new name was not added to recent.
* Using Ctrl+N when creating Value labels would cause Access Violation
* Certain actions for relational dataforms in relation to flow from one
to the other
* Export: Simplifying naming for exported files. Notice that this
includes as well cycle number (automatic version number) and dataform
name. The latter excluded with only one dataform in a project.
* Data Content validation: did not always work.
Known existing bugs at this point: Id variable(-s) in Data Content
Validation are not listed
(Will be fixed and new update uploaded without further notice).
EntryClient: Fixed bugs:
* Jumping btw. dataforms according to relate information did not work
* Sometimes incorrect record number was used to calculate Master-Detail
Hence displayed records data could be incorrect.
* If no legal values are left in the value label list after the filter,
a caption message will be given.
* Added Restore Default to preferences.
* MAC Os X only: moved "Preferences" and "About" menu item to standard
Mac OS positions.