This is in reference to using EpiData Manager and trying to append records using the Tools > Append option, for a Project that has 2 dataforms. When the Append Project window appears, the fields available are only from the 1st dataform. After successfully appending, the dataset for the 1st form is complete, and the 2nd form appears to have the correct number of records, but when viewing the data, or exporting, all rows for the appended records are null.
This is the same case with a Project with a parent and child forms. The data is complete for the Parent form, but the Child form has rows with null values for all appended records.
EpiData Manager: (2017/03/14 - 10:05:27)
Program Version: 18.104.22.168 r1409
Core version: 22.214.171.124 r1373
FPC Version: 3.0.0
XML Version: 4
Dataforms Count: 2
Please let me know if you need additional information.
Claudia Hansen | Data Systems Programmer, Data Management, GHR-GHPN
359 Blackwell Street, Suite 200 | Durham, NC 27701
O: 919.544.7040 ext. 11718 | chansen(a)fhi360.org | www.fhi360.org<http://www.fhi360.org/> | FHI 360 Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/fhi360>
[Description: Description: Description: fhi 360 email.jpg]
Today we have released a minor update for EpiData Manager (v126.96.36.199)
and EntryClient (v188.8.131.52) with the following changes:
* Fixed a bug where starting with -i commandline, but with no arguments,
which caused A/V
* On Variable properties - moved EntryMode to basic pane.
* Grouped Value Labels and Ranges together * Removed variable property
"Show Value Label Notes" - was not used
* Fixed bug were it was posible to try import data to valuelabels with
unsuppported variables selected.
* Rename "max missing value" and "2nd max..." to "last missing value"
and "2nd last..." as it is actualle the order of missing values that
* Changed the behaviour and text for the dialog when an existing
index/key is found
* Fixed a bug where the program would crash on close if preferences were
opened with a project opened
* All hints (including error hints) now follow the timing set in
* Fixed a bug where the default font on windows might not have been
present on all operating systems
The new version is as always available from the download page:
Torsten Bonde Christiansen