This message is sent on behalf of Mrs. Jane Lastra, Director, Financial Aid
Effective August 2011, we will be moving away from a paper-based bursary
application, to a fully integrated ON-LINE
application process! (The current application is available on-line but must
be printed off before completion where the new application can be completed
and submitted on-line.)
Applications become accessible in late August at
Basic bursary criteria:
* all students must complete courses in both fall & winter terms to be
* students must register for and complete a minimum of 6 credit hours
per term (graduate students do not have to adhere to a credit hour minimum
but must be listed as full-time students with the Faculty of Graduate
* financial need must be clearly documented on the application.
Students who will have 2011-2012 government student loans will need to
provide copies of their current "official" government loan assessment (not
'quick assessments') with the general bursary application.
* students must meet minimum G.P.A requirements. For continuing
students, you must have a minimum cumulative G.P.A. of 2.0. New students
(from high school) must have a grade 12 average of 70% or higher.
* International students may only apply in their second year of
full-time studies at the university.
If you have any questions, please contact us at (204) 474-8917, or stop by!